All Day Air’s Services
Trust Us with All Your HVAC Duct Work
For more than five years, the team at All Day Air has helped Palm Beach County residents with all their HVAC duct-related needs. From cleanings to inspecting for mold, we can do it all! We have licensed mold testers on staff who have extensive experience with various types of mold. It is imperative you have your air ducts inspected throughout the year to ensure they are working correctly and cleaning the air you breathe on a daily basis.
We Are Air Quality Control Experts
Air ducts are responsible for transporting air throughout your home. If they are not working correctly, have leaks, or have mold, your HVAC bills may not only rise, but your health may be in jeopardy, as well. When we are called out for an air duct job, we inspect every duct to ensure they are working correctly.
We offer the following duct-related services:
- Duct Cleaning: Mold, dust, mildew, and bacteria can live in your air ducts. If they are not cleaned on a routine basis, you may be breathing in those things daily, which is not good for your lungs or your overall health! We can remove all built-up particles and mold to ensure the air you breathe is clean.
- Coil Cleaning: The coil in your air conditioner plays a major role in the overall cooling of your home. If dirt and grime builds up, it cannot only pose as a hazard, but it can also cause your A/C to stop working. Our team can clean HVAC coils and ensure they are functioning properly.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning: The lint trapper in your dryer is not the only part of the machine that needs to be consistently freed from lint and dust. If your dryer vent is not properly and thoroughly cleaned, it can cause a fire, so let us help you protect your home!
- Mold Inspections: If you suspect you have mold in your air ducts, it is vital you reach out to All Day Air as soon as possible. Mold spores can be incredibly dangerous and should be removed by mold experts.
- Mold Testing: When there is a mold concern, our team can test it. When we know which type of mold was in your home, our team will notify you to let you know the steps to resolve all your mold concerns.